- Live Insects
- Frozen Foods
- Artificial Plants
- Reptile Livestock
LIVE INSECT ORDERS
Please note that all of our live insects can only be purchased in lots/quantities of 250 via our website - e.g. 250, 500, 750 and so on.
LIVE REPTILE ORDERS
Whilst we do freight reptile livestock around Australia (excluding Tasmania), it is subject to relative import/export wildlife permits for each state/territory. We will also need to confirm that the purchaser carries the appropriate license for the specie(s) they are attempting to purchase.
In saying that, once your order has been placed, you will receive a phone call from the Livefoods Unlimited staff in order to process your enquiry any further.
Note: Shipping costs will not be calculated, and no reptile livestock orders will be dispatched until after we have made contact.
If you have any further questions or are unsure about any of the above, please contact us prior to placing an order for live insects and/or live reptiles.
This is the latest 4th generation Ultimate Misting System. Created based on most often ordered parts and feedback from our customers coupled with our constant thirst to do better.
This Ultimate Value Misting System v4.0 includes
- 24V DC misting pump, capable of running up to 20 nozzles. Pump is very robust and can run dry!!! This pump has been tested for a long time in the field and in the factory and by us personally. It has extremely low failure rates and it simply WORKS! We went through a lot of pumps before arriving at this one. Custom manufactured for MistKing.com and is unique to us. Pump is adapted for 1/4" tubing and includes vibration dampening rubber feet.
- Pump power adapter. (cUL listed)
- 3 Value T misting assemblies. Every assembly is tested and it includes our super low flow check-valved spray tip, custom crafted in black with an average droplets size of ~50 microns. Check-valved tips greatly reduces the post mist drip. These nozzles can be adjusted and positioned in any direction. Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625" (5/8") or 1.5cm thick. This misting assembly is patented at USPTO.
- ZipDrip Valve with 1/4" fittings - our nozzle tips already greatly reduce dripping, but ZipDrip eliminates post mist drip all together, resulting in ZERO, (Zip) Drip! See it in action .
- Reservoir bulkhead with O-ring and plug.
- 25 feet of 1/4" black opaque tubing
- 1/4" Manual Ball Valve
- Digital Seconds Timer ST-24 - with instructions.
- 10 tubing clips with screws
- Tubing cutter with collet tool.
- "T" connector (in case you want to split the tubing)
- "L" connector (in case you need to turn a sharp 90 degrees with the tubing)
- cable Y-connector for connecting the ZipDrip valve and pump together to the timer.
- Reference manual
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter Verification Code: