- Live Insects
- Frozen Foods
- Artificial Plants
- Reptile Livestock
LIVE INSECT ORDERS
Please note that all of our live insects can only be purchased in lots/quantities of 250 via our website - e.g. 250, 500, 750 and so on.
LIVE REPTILE ORDERS
Whilst we do freight reptile livestock around Australia (excluding Tasmania), it is subject to relative import/export wildlife permits for each state/territory. We will also need to confirm that the purchaser carries the appropriate license for the specie(s) they are attempting to purchase.
In saying that, once your order has been placed, you will receive a phone call from the Livefoods Unlimited staff in order to process your enquiry any further.
Note: Shipping costs will not be calculated, and no reptile livestock orders will be dispatched until after we have made contact.
If you have any further questions or are unsure about any of the above, please contact us prior to placing an order for live insects and/or live reptiles.
The new version of an exclusive MistKing Seconds timer is now available. This timer has very cool improvements over our old seconds timer. It works only with MistKing Misting Systems. It can be connected to a 110V or 220V system with no problems.
Main features of MistKing Seconds Timer ST-24
- Backlit LCD Control Panel
- 10 programmable events (P0-P9).
- Ability to precisely schedule start time for each program.
- Ability to precisely set misting duration for each program.
- Option to schedule each program either on a specific day of the week or repeating daily.
- Manual override allows for misting without affecting timer setup.
- This timer has a rechargeable battery that keeps settings in case of a power failure.
- Low voltage, connects to existing MistKing power supply.
- Designed specifically for use with MistKing misting systems.
P0: Mist 25 sec at 8:00 am every day of the week
P1: Mist 2 min at 4:00 pm every day of the week
P2: Mist 4 min at 7:00 pm every Wednesday only
With this timer you now have the freedom and total control. Mist for a few seconds in the morning then for a few minutes in the afternoon and set up a schedule as you please. Timer manual is available online.
If you already own a misting system and either use a hardware store digital timer or even our old version of the seconds timer, remember that upgrading is very easy and takes seconds.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter Verification Code: