- Live Insects
- Frozen Foods
- Artificial Plants
- Reptile Livestock
LIVE INSECT ORDERS
Please note that all of our live insects can only be purchased in lots/quantities of 250 via our website - e.g. 250, 500, 750 and so on.
LIVE REPTILE ORDERS
Whilst we do freight reptile livestock around Australia (excluding Tasmania), it is subject to relative import/export wildlife permits for each state/territory. We will also need to confirm that the purchaser carries the appropriate license for the specie(s) they are attempting to purchase.
In saying that, once your order has been placed, you will receive a phone call from the Livefoods Unlimited staff in order to process your enquiry any further.
Note: Shipping costs will not be calculated, and no reptile livestock orders will be dispatched until after we have made contact.
If you have any further questions or are unsure about any of the above, please contact us prior to placing an order for live insects and/or live reptiles.
This is the latest 4th generation Starter Misting System. It is basic in its design to act as a starting point for customization or to be used on a small scale the way it is. This system is based on a robust pump with our latest timer providing exceptional and reliable performance. It can easily run 1 nozzle or can be upgraded to as many as 10. If you're planning to run more than 10 be sure to upgrade the pump or order the Ultimate or Advanced Misting Systems.
This Starter Misting System v4.0 includes
- 24V DC misting pump, capable of running up to 10 nozzles. Pump is very robust and can run dry!!! This pump has been extensively tested for a long time in the field and in the factory and by us personally. It has extremely low failure rates and it simply WORKS! Custom manufactured for MistKing.com and is unique to us. Pump is adapted for 1/4" tubing and includes vibration dampening rubber feet.
- Pump power adapter. (cUL listed)
- 1 Value L misting assembly. Assembly is tested and it includes our super low flow check-valved spray tip, custom crafted in black with an average droplets size of ~50 microns. Check-valved tips greatly reduces the post mist drip. These nozzles can be adjusted and positioned in any direction. Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625" (5/8") or 1.5 cm thick. This misting assembly is patented at USPTO.
- Reservoir bulkhead with O-ring and plug.
- 15 feet of 1/4" black opaque tubing
- Digital Seconds Timer ST-24 - with instructions.
- 5 tubing clips with screws
- Reference manual
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter Verification Code: